Fix All High Tack
A high quality adhesive with very high initial tack – therefore called High Tack. It’s a quick-acting adhesive which holds the weight of the material immediately. Fix ALL High Tack is a KOMO-certified construction adhesive based on BRL3107.
Also available in a crystal clear product called Fix All High Tack Invisible.
- High-strength adhesive performance
- Retains slight elasticity to accommodate for movements
- Very high bonding strength to many materials
- Extremely durable and water-, weather-, and chemical-resistant
290 ml cartridges, 12 cartridges / box
- Transparent (Fix All High Tack Invisible)
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- Fast curing
- Good extrudability
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable
- Impervious to mould, contains ZnP (biocide with fungicidal action)
- No odour
- Can be painted with water based systems
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Does not contain isocyanates and no silicones
- Good adhesion on moist substrates
- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry
- Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc)
- Elastic structural bonding in car and container industry
- Joints in bathrooms and kitchens